Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions: www.ambitionsatp.com is owned and operated by AATP & all rights of this website are reserved with AATP.
The access to and use of www.ambitionsatp.com (including any on-line courses, training material and tutorials) (‘the Service’) is provided by AATP on the following Terms and Conditions
By using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Service. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following Terms and Conditions please do not access, use and/or contribute to the Service.
1. Use of the Service
- You agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Service or any part of it for commercial purposes
- It is to be noted that no part or content of this website may be reproduced, replicated, distributed or transmitted in any form whatsoever or through any means, which includes printing, recording or other electronic methods or any other methods, as the case may be, without prior written permission from the administrator of this website. Users may download material from the website only for their own personal, non-commercial use. For commercial permission requests, please contact the Web administrator.
- AATP reserves the right to make change to these Terms and Conditions from time to time and so you should check these Terms and Conditions regularly. Your continued use of the Service will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using the Service.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
- All user accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that moderation emails can be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone else's email address, or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address.
- You must keep your password and user name confidential and not disclose them or share them with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting email@example.com immediately.
- If AATP has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
4. Intellectual property
- All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on Service and all content (including all applications and materials) located on or available through the Service shall remain vested in AATP.
- You must not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use AATP website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any AATP website content except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
5. Availability of the Service
- Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services available at AATP will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the Service will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the Service you should report it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- Your access to the Service may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the Service as soon as possible.
6. Disclaimers and limitation of liability
- ALL CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, NAMES, IMAGES, PICTURES, LOGOS AND ICONS REGARDING OR RELATING TO AATP ITS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (OR TO THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES), IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ON AN "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AATP EXCLUDES ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES (WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW), INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY AND ACCURACY. AATP DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY ASPECT OF THE SERVICE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT. WHILE WE TRY TO ENSURE THAT ALL CONTENT PROVIDED BY AATP IS CORRECT AT THE TIME OF PUBLICATION NO RESPONSIBILITY IS ACCEPTED BY OR ON BEHALF OF AATP FOR ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURATE CONTENT ON THE SERVICE.
- AATP DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FUNCTIONS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR BUGS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO IMPLEMENT SUFFICIENT PROCEDURES AND VIRUS CHECKS (INCLUDING ANTI-VIRUS AND OTHER SECURITY CHECKS) TO SATISFY YOUR PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ACCURACY OF DATA INPUT AND OUTPUT.
- AATP website may have advertisements and links provided by advertisers. You agree and understand that we neither own nor operate/control any information or services provided on such third party websites. We do not endorse any such sites, information provided is only for your benefit, we are not responsible for the content or links displayed on such sites.
7. Applicable law
AATP is based out of Hyderabad and the Terms and Conditions will be subject to the laws of India , any dispute arising out of any transaction made by you on this website or due to any breach of these Terms of Sale shall be subjected to Hyderabad Courts exclusively.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or in connection with your purchase or use of any product or services, or any violation of this Agreement or of any law or the rights of any third party.
9. Links to Other sites
PAYMENT & REFUND:
The policy spelt out below is applicable for all the Products’s Services that are bought and/or paid for on ambitionsatp.com website.
- Your order is an offer to purchase Online Product/ Service from AATP. The Online Course Service will be made available to once your payment has been authorized and the course session has started. There will be no contract of any kind between you and AATP unless and until you make authorized payment for the Online Course Service.
- The fee for the Online Product/ Service is calculated and payable in advance of the course start date as set out on AATP website. AATP shall be under no obligation to provide the Online Product/ Service until the fee has been paid.
- All prices are inclusive of GST unless otherwise stated.
- Fees should be paid in full to avail the Product/Service.
- Revision in the course fees /subscription fees / any other fees will be at the sole discretion of AATP and the same shall be updated on the website from time to time.
- The Courseware,it’s content and Fees may be changed at the sole discretion of AATP.
- Your credit/ debit card details are not handled by AATP. All payments and all credit card handling is through the third party, PayU. We do not store any credit card details. Authority for payment must be given at the time of placing your order.
Cancellation and refunds
- The fee once paid for a specific Product/Programme are not transferable to any other Product/Programme.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded in any circumstances.
- The Fee once paid shall not be adjusted with any other product /service availed subsequently .